How do I use the Crop Touring website?
For a great touring experience:
- Call ahead to make sure products are available.
- Verify the farm location with the producer.
- CropTouring is not responsible for errors or omissions, but if a map location or contact information is incorrect, please let us know.
- Ask about food safety to build trust in quality.
Looking for seasonal produce?
Here are some other interesting tidbits….
What is a locavore?
If you buy local food you can proudly call yourself a locavore. A common definition of local is ‘within 100 miles’ (based on the book 100 mile diet). This includes buying from local producers or growing food in your own garden.
The Crop Touring map is an interactive on-line map. To obtain a printed map for specific Ontario counties, see:
- Bountiful Brant
- Buy Local! Buy Fresh! Chatham-Kent
- Buy Local! Buy Fresh! Huron-Perth
- Buy Local! Buy Fresh! Waterloo Region
- Buy Local Essex
- Get Fresh, Eat Local Middlesex-London
- The Garden County (Prince Edward County)
- Harvest Hastings
- Locally Lambton
- Oxford Fresh
- Taste Real, From the Ground Up Guelph-Wellington
While you’re are touring, enjoy the scenery and rural charm.
- Go DayTripping
To our local farmers …
Looking for ways to connect with your customers?